Friday, February 11, 2005

Otosan*おとおさん


The 3 degree celcius windy weather can be really cool, expecially for a guys who stay in tropical country all his life :) The first thing i need to do, upon my arrival in 勝田台駅,Chiba*千葉, again, is to make phone calls. But first, i need to locate a Koushuu denwa*公衆電話, public phone.

Here, i made a mistake by ignoring my hand gloves, partly because i only have a pair of skii gloves, joker! I hands nearly freeze before i finally found the public phone. While waiting for 聡明さん, an old lady came up to me and asked for direction! I can only replied politely that i am not local, and i am not japanese. Gomen Nasai, watashi wa gaijin desu*ごめんなさい、私 は 外人です。

Then, i saw 聰明さん smiles while walking up to me! It was totally different feeling to meet him here! After so many emails, MSN chats, and some long distance phone calls and planning, eventually we can meet each other, face to face! My heart gets even warmer when i saw Otoosan*おとおさん comes in a van! I really don't know what to say when i shake his hand but tons and tons of thank you.

I will always remember this picture, father and son at the front seat, chatting friendly with me on our journey home - - my first "home" in Japan, where, again, i am warmly welcome by Okaasan*お母さん and Yukiko*貴子さん, 聡明さん の mother and sister.

And my wonderful journey begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home