Saturday, May 14, 2005

# Singapore Re-visited #


Singapore - - Yet another country with one of the most convenient public transport available. Basically it's the combination of Mass Rail Transit (MLT) and bus system which can take you almost anywhere in the island. Except for the taxi service, you can board any public transport with the ez-link card, just tap-in and tap-out, easy!

Moving furniture, though, is not that easy. Much to my uncle's delight, i happend to be in Tampanise when he is moving some furniture, so...as enthusiastic as i am, i quickly offer to help him carry the "heaviest" item, haha!

I took this picture while waiting for the pick-up truck. My uncle, together with my cousin, were still moving the "lighter" 2-seated sofa set, hehe...

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

forgive me, i will, when i have more time and money! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home