Friday, February 11, 2005

Shower? Bath? Ofuro*お風呂!


Before dinner, there was shower and bath. Or to be exact, Ofuro*お風呂.

Months before the Japan's trip, i've acquire myself a teacher*先生 cum adviser - - Meiさん. My colleague, my friend, and proud mother of three who married a Japanese husband. Other than the languages and foods, she stress on "what to do" when i take shower & bath!

It occurs to me that, we, Malaysian, usually takes only shower. Here in 千葉, cleaning my body with soap and shampoo is just getting ready for the next step: Soaking in the extra-deep tub filled with very hot water, and in my case, with some aromatic oil. At first i felt really hot, that i could hardly stand on it, let alone soaking!

But thinking of the cold weather and Meiさん's advise, i take give it a try. Hot like hell for the first couples of minutes, but it can only get better! Slowly, my body gets used to the temperature, then i was so reluctant to get out. It's really comfortable to have a hot dip like this during a cold winter night. Last thing i need to do is wrap myself with clothes while my body is still warm.

Usually the host family will let the guest to bath first. So it is important to keep the floor and tub clean (not necessary to wash, of course). Imagine that i've clean myself twice before the bath, and make sure eveything was in place just like before i stepped in.

Next, 聰明さん!

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the info pretty cool

thank u very much mate!!


http://www.bathshop321.com/cheap-shower-bath-suites-whirlpool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home