Sunday, May 22, 2005

Good Morning!



I wake up early, and the reward - - Beautiful bee resting on the cactus! My camera were merely inches away when this photo was taken.

I've always try my best not to miss a single morning, especially in small town like this. There is so much "morning" can offer. Birds are active. The air is perfectly fresh. Flowers looks more colorful, and the monkey at the back just started swinging around!



I think this is one of the best house in town, not because of it's buildup area, but it's location - - high up on the hill. Of course, there's always a higher hill around!

Good Morning!



And few hours later, finally the ladies...

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Air seems to be beautiful and to be dazzled. It looks like my hometown. Please visit some time. Green tea is delicious.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Yeap, the air was perfect! I wish to say Thank You for the invitation, but at moment my Wazuka greentea is running out, can you send some for me first??? Hehe...(Just joking ok!)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Applegal said...

The morning mist pic is really nice :)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Thanks, refreshing everytime i look at it.
Actual view n feel is even better, but ar, that's the best my camera can do (or my skill?) huh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home