Friday, August 19, 2005

Mata ne, Makiko-san!


Makiko-san, Mas-u & me

After 9 month in Malaysia, it's time to bid farewell!

Makiko-san has changed alot, when we finally sat down for dinner at Naili's Place, just 2 days before her flight back to Japan.

She can speak better English, with typical Malaysian slang lar and lor with it. She can even speak mandarine now, i am quite surprise when she sent me a SMS, all mandarine :)

I can't say for sure, if she has tasted everything in Malaysia. But i am sure she will miss Malaysia very much, huh? Many thanks goes to Mas-u (Mas, but Mas-u for Makiko-san :p), she had been trying hard to introduce Malaysian culture to Makiko-san, even brought her all the way back to Johor, Mas-u's hometown.

Hope to see you again, Makiko-san! Wishing you all the best!

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

low san! 謝謝
I'm glad to see your coment about me on this blog! I really thank you,low san!我真的謝謝ni
Though we didn't have enough time to meet so often,you always tried to bring me nice places and gave me enjoyment!I'm always impressed your intelligency and curiosity..In my image you are the person who always challenge something and enjoy yourself. That points I have to follow you la!
I already miss Malaysia!
I thing I'm gonna visit Malaysia again soon! I also hope we can meet each other somewhere and someday.
再見 lowsan

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Kochira koso! :) It's always my pleasure to show you around!

I think we have learnt from each other, good experience for both of us (^_^)

Of course we will meet, and travel together again!

Until then, take care and keep in touch ok :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home