Saturday, July 23, 2005

Perfect Day At FRIM

9.00 a.m., FRIM Guest Relation's office.

As usual, i'm punctual. In fact, i wish could move my group into the forest much much earlier - - everything starts in the cold, fresh morning.

Then, i found myself waiting for my group - - SMK Bandar Sunway to turn up.

I was busy on the net when Din said "Low, bawa group Gleneagle boleh tak? Yang Sunway biar Jamie lar, dia lambat hari ni..."

Why not! Obviously, Jamie was assigned to guide the Gleneagle group, just that he was a bit late, and the, er, nurses were here earlier than then expected.

Yes, it's 37 traniee nurse from Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre! I begun to feel regret when i gave briefing in front of the ladies, must be a tough day, huh?

But it surprise me that things went on well.

The arapaima at the pond were active, i hardly clap my hand to draw them closer. These 4ft long beauty were on the surface when we were standing by the pool side, nice one! Usually they will go "diving" unless you have someting for them to eat!

Then, i we saw SOME giant ants crawling along the merbau tree. SOME, huh? I've only seen them travels alone, and i need to spot them among the leaves on the ground. But today, they line up nicely for those nurses - - to check their blood pressure, i suppose? :p

Not to mention some squirrels, making funny noice while we walk and talk.

A kingfisher in action, as we were moving to the museum.

A 3 inches nameless spider resting on it's net when we were heading down.

A striking green cicada taking a nap at where we stop down to take a sip of water.

And...less rubbish in my plastic bags!

Must be the weather! Or because we were early today?

I arrived home around 1.00 p.m. Just in time to have Roasted Duck Rice with my x-colleague in Jalan Pudu.

Perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home