Saturday, July 23, 2005

Shern Yau's Eye



From Left: Sean, me, Canise, Shern Yau and Loong



Team AT 15, at Poring hotspring



Shern Yau rest and play around with camera... Too much, eh? :p



Shern Yau and i were still huddle up tp Laban Rata when i took this night shot...The rest? Having hot Sabah tea at the cafe!



Canise and me, going down, looking up and back...



Me at Poring's butterfly farm...



One of me favourites photo - - see how the clouds close on the sun... and gone the light!



One of the many lichens...



Amazingly, i took a similar photo, this angle, just that Loong was at the back instead of Sean...



Local "super" porter - - We were almost dying on less than 6kg's bag, they can do 30kg max!

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Applegal said...

Wow, great photos!! :D Look so much better than mine! I'm so going up again in good weather next time! ;)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Thanks! Great photos if you shared it - - six of us, so plenty to choose from :p

But because we took our own sweet time to do stops and shots, via Mesilau somemore, i can even took the moon photo - - good and bad, huh? :)

I'll wait for you next trip's photo then, i wish to go again but not in the near future - - my hometown is not in Kota Kinabalu ma :(

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger thquah said...

Dreaming of climbing up Mt. Kinabalu with my spouse,maybe it would be just a dream only.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

thquah...

I think you just need some planning and training, dream no more:)

I'll be sharing my experience anytime when you need it ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home