Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Puchong Big Time

Out of nowhere, comes Puchong.

I started to drop-by Puchong area years back, when one of my best friend Siang start working in Sunway, stay in Puchong, opposite IOI Mall/Jusco.

Now, that's where i go to work everyday.

I was in Kepong-Damansara Utama route for nearly 3 years, before i got this new offer. The old route took me about 30 minutes drive including "traffic jam on the paid highway". That's LDP, so called highway links up Kepong-Damasara-Sunway-Puchong-Putrajaya.

But amazingly, now it took me only 5 minutes to reach my office in Puchong. No no, i am not flying, i just get on the road much earlier. Way way earlier, in fact.

Something like start moving from Kepong in about 11pm, reach at Siang's house in Puchong after 30 minutes (an hour or more during peak hour!), take a good sleep, wake up the next morning - - 5 minutes away from my office!

Sound crazy, troublesome (especially to Siang) and stupid. You won't telling me that if you had experience stuck in the traffic for hours.

While 30 km away doesn't seems far if you drive, but no kidding during peak hours. I can't ride on my 150cc Kawasaki KIPs either, simply too dangerous! Also, i will not cycle to work, unlike some lucky man who could do it in Japan. (Or crazy? Haha!)

Right now, so far so good. All thanks to Siang, thanks, bro! I shall pay you "some" money as a token of my appreciation! (Actually for the water and power and bed supply, hehe!!!)

Opss, it's about time. See you guys in Puchong then :p

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Well, he's not my type, haha!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger kk said...

no clly...every house seems to be his house.. he can get used to any bed...wahahahhaha

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Erm, cannot help much, i'm always welcome by others, hehe...

And, the bed, as long as it's doesn't have funny smell :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home