Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Can i play this???

"Hmm, can i play this one?"

Just few minutes in my car, Ellyn throw me this question, holding a cassette.

She probably don't have much choice, my "aged" car only have a radio cum cassette player, no 12 CD's standy at the back of the car boots!

But she could have gone for Nirvana Unplugged in New York, or Eagles's Hell Freezes Over. Hong Kong band, Beyong - Live and Basic? Rather something closer with what she's holding, Metallica, Aerosmith?

Back then, she was holding Iron Maiden's X-Factor.

"Why not!"

Forgive me if i felf a bit odd, but i hardly met any girls who would listen to heavy metals. But of course, i am more than happy to play it. In fact, i was playing the same cassette these few days, instead of HitZ Fm. (Even though their traffic reports can't help me or 'any other drives who was stuck in the jam while listening to the radio' much, sometime they played some good new & old songs)

She kinda remind me of something, haha! School of Rock? Much like it, when i was much younger, hehe... Had to thank her for that!

And as she said, Iron Maiden was on tour again. Still rock the planet after few decades.

Tonight, the band was in my car.

""...The sign of the cross...The name of the rose...A fire in the sky...The sign of the cross.....""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home