Friday, May 27, 2005

13 in Japan


Meiさん and me, next to a plum blossom, Hongwanji*本願寺, Kyoto*京都

Slowly, I will try to post my stories, after "living" 13 days in Japan, Febraury 2005. This is something i wish to do ever since i came back to Malaysia!

It will goes out as my gratitute and deepest appreciation to my friends & family in Japan.

Many or them, whose i met them for the first time, let me tuck into their 1st class tatami*畳 floors.

Many of them go "temple-hunting" with me when they are in a middle of war - - "job hunting" in Japan's capital.

Many of them suffers from my poor japanese language, especially okaasan*お母さん whom cannot speak english well.

Some of them go naked with me in the public bath (i'm touched, anyway)

Some of them sacrafice their partime job*あるばいと job just to tour me around.

Some of them hangs out with me until the very last minutes before i leave Japan.

All, everyone and everything will i remembered forever.

And i hope it's just a beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home