Saturday, May 28, 2005

Nuang's Summit "Crawl"



Other hikes would have said "Summit push". Crawl, because i really crawl! Those slopes are almost 90 degree - - consider rock climbing if its goes beyond that. One steep slopes after another, you'll see me crawling, not trekking!

And look at my socks, my feet. Dirty? Mud? Imagine if it's rain. It's going to be hell, man!



Initially we are advised to hike down if we are unable to reach the summit by 1pm. As the time closing by, i almost lost my strength. No thanks to the total of 5 cramps, and i am all alone, being first time there.

But i am lucky enough to have another group of peoples hikes along me. At least, they know the way up. Their team leader, is the one who dropped those papers sign!

As i cramps along the way, they drop me more paper to give me direction. This, is how i finally made it to the peak!!! Thanks again, guys!!! (Not forgetting the delicious sandwich!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home