Saturday, June 18, 2005

My Garden :)


Welcome...to "my" garden :p

Well, how to grow a garden full with beautiful orchids, periwinkle, heliconia and many others? I don't have time, no space in my small apartment, lets alone knowledge about how to keep all them ALIVE!!!

Solution? Easy, help Aunty Annee to clean up her garden!


For the first time, i cut the beautiful Heliconia down! Siva clean up the mess...

Cleaning the garden means you will need to know what to cut, what to get rid off and what to keep. I nearly pull some Aroids away, fortunately Aunty Annee keeps reminding me! But get rid of the money plants, she said. Can't bring any fortune as it's name suggested, i guess?


I liked purple. Purple orchids are even better!

Back in the kitchen, Aunty Annee was busy preparing some snacks - - deep fried breadfruit slice, that is! I suppose i've eaten them before, but never know how they looks like, not until when she show me the melon size breadfruit!


Aunty Annee, preparing breadfruit slice before deep fried them (on the table)

Thanks, Aunty Annee, surely I learnt a thing or two.

Siva even took back some orchids, hehe...

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

How did the breadfruit taste like? Never tried it before...

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

It taste like bread, haha! :p

Actually if you boiled it, it taste a bit bitter and starchy, we usually take it with onion cum ginger kinda sauce.

Fried it, though, it's as good as "keropok", not that sweet, i suppose.

Maybe you can plant some of them in you new home!!!! (^_^)

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Low. Those are nice plants. When r u coming over to see some ferns in Kajang ? Jon.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Elo Jon!

I will see your ferns after the zoo thingy, maybe? I'm in KK this weekend ma... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home