Tuesday, July 12, 2005

硝山*2 : Tunnel Of Joy



Now i shall start talking about my "back yard". But my family didn't own this particular back yard, but the whole of "Padang Rengas-Lang"!

Why?

Firstly, it's huge. Secondly, you can't really "block" the entrance, which is the tunnel itself! Finally the tunnel is about 500 meters away from my house, so, i can't really say it's mine, haha!

For us, it's the gateway to some of the most memorable, enjoyable places: the river, mountain, orchard, Murai, Biawak, rubber estate...and cemetery, hehe!

Above the tunnel were full 4 lanes North-South Highway - - So you can actually see my housing area if you keep your speed below 200km/hr :) You can either exit from Kuala Kangsar Exit, drive some 10 minutes to my house, or, leave your car on the highway, take a 10 minutes walk!

Just don't blame me if someone tow your car! Hehe!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger anna said...

the river - was fresh, free from hustle & bustle of the city

 

Post a Comment

<< Home