Sunday, July 10, 2005

~~ Gua Tempurung ~~


I'm pretty sure that those stalactites and stalagmites were real, but this plant here...advice, anyone?

I nearly lost my way in Gua Tempurung - - Penisular Malaysia's longest cave, because of this "red" plant!

Apparently there were at least 4 groups of people with their own guides were touring the caves. At a time we will come head-to-head to each other, and that's when i've "switch" to other group while taking the photo!

Fortunately i am able to find the way back to my group, lucky me, happy Sean??? :p

But Sean and I were even more happier to meet 6 new "team mates", all the way from Teluk Intan and Penang!

Other than Jefferey, it's a pity that we don't have much time to chat with others. Not in the cave, haha!

Shall we, now? :)


Back, From Left: Me, Jefferey, Mr. A, Sean.
Front, From Left: Ms. A, Ms. B, Ms. C.

7 only, eh?



I suppose this is our "sixth-man", with his leg hanging down :) Man in red T-shirt today, huh?

Nice to meet you guys again!

P/S: I shall update more photos next week! After my Mount. Kinabalu trip, hehe...

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Strange looking color... but must be fascinating, eh?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That red plant look real interesting man. Let me know if you find out what it is. It's not in my plant books. John

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Lrong: Strange, but i like the red:) Surely something fascinating inside the dark cave!

cllyming: ...because i didn't know their name lar, huh...

Jon: Actually I hope you can tell me what it is, haha! Will try to find out what the hack is that plant, help me also :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home