Friday, November 04, 2005

Come As You Are

Nirvana
Unplugged In New York (1994)


Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late.
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old enemy
Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

When I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

Memoria
Memoria
Memoria

Memoria - no I don't have a gun

When I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

Memoria
Memoria

On my way to Pangkor island for couple of days, for good. Probably learn how to net some shrimps, repair some old boats and heal my new scar :p

Will be back with stories of fishing village! Sincerely hope it's a nice one :)

8 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Pandabonium said...

Bon voyage!

Wow, I'm looking forward to some awesome photos!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

I'm looking forward to hearing your perspectives on your experience! Best of luck!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger YD said...

Hey! if you happen to bump into a restaurant owner who is Hainanese (his shop is at the city centre), say hello! :-) (quite random though, hehe..)

Pulau Pangkor is one of my favourite islands. Here is a few of my snapshots when I was there last year. I quite like the Coral Island. Pulau Pangkor

I bet you will go to the fishing villages and also observe the local fish production sector. I am waiting for your fantastic photos again!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Thank you so much, guys (& girl?? :p)!

I had a good time making a round trip on the island, with bicycle. All together about 20 km, i guess...

I even borrowed my friend's scooter/bike, most common mode of transport on the island. Almost caught off guard on the road while admiring beautiful sea view along the road side!

Most of all, I spent the a whole afternoon on open sea, learning (watching, eh?) how to net fishes and shrimps in a relatively small boat. Learn alot from a fisherman with 50 years of experience!

All in my posts, soon, i hope :p

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

'Learn how to net some shrimps, repair some old boats'... haaaa... nice... I can smell the fragrance of the keropok udang...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Keropok udang, sotong, ikan...all taste nice too, hehe!!!

I like cycling there, i can almost feel how you felt everyday, cylcling to work :) Definitely an experience to behold!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger S said...

have fun, Low! btw what scar?!! how'd u get a scar?? stay safe!! :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Thanks s!

Had some nasty futsol game, maybe i should play only basketball!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home