Friday, September 30, 2005

With Love, from Nepal

"Are you preparing for next year? You must do that."

He smiles alot, no doubt, friendly and patient enough answering my (stupid?)questions. Never knew that he will make such "commanding" statement. Hehe!

I've been waiting for his postcard, after Rajan happily finish his air kacang and went back to Nepal. I think he likes this Malaysian dessert as much as the workcamps!

Anyway he did send me no just one, but two postcards! How nice!


While most of us know Nepal = Kathmandu city, 14 km away lies Bhaktapur city - - an equally interesting city. Sure enough, that's where Rajan spend his whole life, so far.

But seeing, is believing. I need to be there to be sure, like have a close look at the Peacock Window, which is also called the "Mona Lisa of Nepal". I'm sure Rajan know the best of everything of his own city!

I must have mentioned it Rajan, that i would like to hike Mt. Everest...opss, to be exact it's hiking some other peak to have a good view of Mt. Everest from far, haha! Nagarkot would be ideal, 17km from Rajan's house sounds so close to heaven for me! God you live in a good place man!


So, l'll just take it as friendly invitation then :p

P/S: Friendship kinda love, of course! Both of us prefer our "better-half" to be a girl in gender :p

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger By George said...

Hey thanks for posting at my blog. I love all your pictures. Very interesting and well done.
Take care By George

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

You're welcome, George. Learn something from your blog as well. Take care then, see you around!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger capuli said...

I just want to say 'HY!!!' Lovely mountains at the end :-)

Un abrazo,

Pau

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Gracias :)

Oh i wish to prove it myself that it is lovely, by being there :p

Un abrazo,

@LOW@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home