Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dragonball

When Goku@悟空 finally came back to earth, he was surprise to see everyone were actually expecting him. All thanks to a young handsome boy from the future, Trunks.

Everyone that who thought Goku@悟空 is the only Supersaiyaji@ 超サイヤ人 in the world were shock to see Trunks transformed into one. Both man set aside from some talks, and ...


Sorry, i can't tell you what happend next, even though i can remember the story, vividly. It was some 15 years ago, when i'm in the world of Dragonball.

I bought this Dragonball comic book, almost immediately after i saw it. Japanese version (i used read the mandarine version), KIOKU jumbo sale, hence, RM1 !!!

I am not a business man, but i think i know just how to make this RM1 old junk into priceless item...



There you go.

Nurul draws me a cat-face.

Flower, typical Angel "signature". (Well, i was told)

Maria draw a "not-so-handsome" me, hehe!

Not sure why Sue (represent Stephen?), wrote the date as 1.9.05??? Oh don't laugh, Maria, you did the same thing, haha!!!

I "paid" Aly RM5 to write "You are handsome" on it, Carol followed with "Leng Chai" (handsome in Kantonise). I think she is refering to another guy, maybe :p

Loong were so particular, that he put down the 9.55 a.m.

Chau Peng make it 011005, too late for me to stop Loong from correcting it to 021005!

Henry's did a big boss's signature, with that big H!

Yoga, crazy DJ who was mad enough to sign for me, i should bring some properties transfer agreement next time, huh?

Finally, John's signature started off with a big circle, before finishing next to Rosaline's signature. Like he took a big circle, before finding his true love.

But maybe i need more than making huge circle, maybe i need all the seven dragonball to make things happend:p

Hmmm, i a bit too carried away, huh? Anyway at the end, the maths is quite simple...

RM1 = Priceless!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger YD said...

Go Dragonball! My childhood memories too!
*^_^*

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Haha! Sure enough, there will be whole lot of "fans" out there :)

I had 3 dragon balls with me, tell me when you found the other 4 - - we can make 3 wishes ma, hehe...

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger YD said...

hehe i only managed to find 2, get your other friends to join in for the hunt for the last 2! we are getting near!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Pandabonium said...

To show you how old I am, I thought dragons were reptiles and I didn't know they had any balls, let alone 7 of them.

Oh, sorry.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

yd...
Ok, you'll ask your friend to help also, just that they need to give us the first wish, since we have majority of the dragonballs.

And our first wish - - make the rest of them forget about the dragonball thingy!!! Hehe!!! We still have one wish each.

Oh, you can trust me, of course! Haha!!!

pandabonium my friend...
Seems like we are going back to "You are invited to take advantage of our chamber maid" thingy, hehe!

Assume that you REALLY know nothing, the dragonballs are actually someting like round glass ball, not dragon's ball, haha!!!

In the story, if one can collect all seven of them, a dragon will appear (hence, dragonball!) and you will be granted 3 wishes...

So if you wanted to help me, kindly collect the right "balls"...onegaishimasu! :P

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Scream, my friend, if you want to. Mind you, time is "growing", regardless if we wanted to grow up (old?) or not!!! Hehe!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home