Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Day 5 : Asakusa*浅草

Finally it has come - - last day in Tokyo.

The night before, we both planned our schedule for the next day as usual. Atmosphere in the room was a bit odd, not like any other night. Feeling reluctant? Must be it!

While i thought i've brought much troubles to him and the rest, it's still going to be a lifetime experience for all of us. So i would say, SORRY, THANKS and WELCOME!


Building pretending to be beer glass!

The Asahi Breweries building was the first landmark to greet me, soon after i walked out of the Asakusa subway. But we are not going to dine in some restaurants inside, our destination - - Sensoji*浅草寺!

Here, you will find the the second landmark at the entrance - - large lantern at Kaminarimon Gate*雷門.


Inside the temple.

Photo above suggest that the weather seems a bit hot, which is quite true. For the first time i sweat while walking around. Again my questions will kept 聰明さん busy explaining: Why Japanese throw 5 or 50 yen when they pray, proper procedure, do's and don'ts...

What attract me most was when people start pushing the smoke rises from the joysticks to their head! Brings good luck and health, huh?


Girls in Kimono.

Then, i met these two girls again. Again, because the girl in purple was already in my SLR's. I took the photo while crossing a road, on my way here. After that I saw both of them post for picture in front of 雷門.

Now, let's post for the same camera! Arigatou :p


Pagoda at Sensoji.

Suddently it all make sense. This pagado will be my first in Tokyo, many awaits me in Kyoto*京都, tomorrow! Anyway it's still too early to think about that. Soon afer we met up with Noriko-san and Fumifumi-san, we would leave 浅草寺 for a little shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home