Monday, August 22, 2005

My Game


Hey, grab the rebound!!!

I was there at least an hour ealier: warming up, practicing my ball control, jumper, dashing...

It's three months since i last played here, that's why! Ernie was about to call police and report for a man M.I.A. (missing in action), haha!

Things started off quite ok, despite first few blank shot, i am able to sink one or two jumper...all thanks to the early warming up session!

Anyway as the game drags on, comes fatigue, felt like i am loosing lots of energy. And, the ball chase me instead! At the final minutes of the 2 hours game, i even cramps my right gastrocnemis muscle, what a mess!!!

Yes i've twisted my right ankle in many occasions, but never cramps my muscles before! My body's giving out "warning" signals? Perhaps, three months was a bit too left-out, hehe...

No matter what, i am glad to play with some crazy people again!

"Can't you guys just stop for a while?" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home